Friday, March 31, 2006

SOLD! to the ...well, I don't know who.

You may notice that the link in my last post doesn't work anymore. That's because somebody bought me! Yay! Actually, that's not true. Well, yes, somebody did buy me, but that's not why the link doesn't work. The link doesn't work because I'm an idiot and can't quite figure out how to upload a completed auction file to a link. I know it can be done. But I don't have enough Nerd in my DNA to do it myself. That's all I'm sayin'. This is where my brother always comes in handy. Boy, you there? Anyway, to the person who bought the Mark Feigenson Cole-Haan ad which contains the canned ham I call a face, I say, who are you "nutzaboutnyc"? A fan? A stalker? an Ex? Reveal yourself!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was me, Mark. No, no, it wasn't - but only because I never learned how to use e-Bay. It's a damned shame.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home