Tuesday, February 07, 2006

SuperBowl IV. Yeah, that's right, I said IV.

Sure, we just had SuperBowl 40. But I just had my fourth annual SuperBowl party. So for me, it was IV. Cut me some slack, would ya?

You might say it was another big success. We had about 50 people. Let me paint you a picture. Kate chauffeured me around the supermarkets of New Jersey in her monster truck. Brian brought his world-famous hotwings. Jon's wife Renee brought her home-made crab dip that was to die for (if I had made it, it would be to die FROM.) Elaine brought cookies. Rebecca made bacon-wrapped water chestnuts. They kicked ASS. Tammy made her ever-tasty onion dip. Gabrina made her cardiologist-approved deviled eggs. Who the hell makes deviled eggs these days, you ask? Gabrina does. Get over it. They're awesome. I ordered a Manganaro's 3-foot sub that serves roughly 600 people. Andrew, Dave, and Pilar did prop improvisation with various objects in my apartment. Massimo made coffee and humped at least three people on my couch all at once. I'm not sure, but I was told there was also a football game on tv. Thank you all for coming. Someone please send me some pictures.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon Clarke said...

Always good to go to a party at the Big Feigu's. We were sorry to leave early.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home