Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Some Metal Crap From The Turn Of The Century

This is a special request from my good friend Jon (see link at right). He wanted to see some metal crap from the turn of the century, so here's some. It's a cast iron bank toy that you may recognize as the Flatiron building located on 23rd St. This one's just located on a table. It was manufactured around 1905, shortly after the Flatiron building was erected, and available until around 1930, so I'm told.

Jon, I hope you're happy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jon Clarke said...

YAY!

I miss picking those up in your office. And fantastizing about hitting someone with it.

5:24 PM  
Blogger Mark Feigenson said...

And how I miss watching you pick those up in my office. And fantasize about hitting someone with it.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home