Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Important T-Mobile UPDATE

As expected, they continue to suck in every conceivable way, with the passion of approximately 1,000 red-hot suns.

Like a crappy Radio Shack walkie-talkie, my Zoolander phone has, by my best estimate, a range of roughly 50 feet in every direction. Except towards where I'm calling. I just received a text mail five days after it was sent. That's an improvement.

I no longer care that Catherine Zeta Jones is hot. When my contract is over, I'm going to go with a different kind of Jones: the James Earl kind. I'm switching back to Verizon. Live and learn.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon Clarke said...

You know what I'd like to see on thsi blog? Some metal crap from the turn of the century.

I miss those things.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home