Wednesday, August 17, 2011

FiOS line, by FEiGENSON


You may have seen (or been annoyed by) the line "FiOS, A NETWORK AHEAD" in about a bazillion places over the last few months. TV, Print, Web, I even saw a freakin' Cessna 5,000 feet in the air dragging a huge banner with those very words. I wrote it (along with about 375 other Verizon lines) when I worked at McGarryBowen in 2010. Then I left. Then Verizon bought it. Funny how that works. It's my fourth 'famous' tagline in this thing I'll call a career. Maybe I'll dig up the others and post 'em. Maybe you'll remember being annoyed by those too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Red Velvet Cake Gary said...

Well, what do ya know?! Cool beans, Mark. I wasn't annoyed by it, which is sayin something. Well done! Glad to see you back on the blog...

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home