Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Have you even heard the word 'blog' lately?


It's been a while. 11 months actually. I used to post on this thing fairly frequently, then less frequently, then never. But then, as Facebook and Twitter have taken over the world, blogs have become so two years ago. I will say though, yesterday I snooped through some older entries I wrote and I miss the useless entertainment. Unfortunately, a lot of the older links are no longer valid, and I don't have the time or patience to go in and re-route them. Anyway, here's a pic of a recent acquisition, and one of the many things I've been busy with in the past year; 17 inches of beautiful, sexy, two-toned tin. You will not see another one of these 50-year-old cream puffs for a long time. Maybe not even until my next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home