Friday, December 09, 2005

Answer this: Do you like trivia?

If you love pop culture like I do, you're going to love this fantastic machine I've been working with. It holds enough movie, tv, music and comic book trivia to mock the writers of Trivial Pursuit.

Yes folks, what we're talking about here is the JonClarke1.0.

Not since the JonClarkeTeen has there been a device that can reel off 50 years of sit-com trivia on a moment's notice - and at Google-like speeds. Or answer your burning sci-fi show questions faster than you can say "Dammit, Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic." Need the words to the fourth song on Clapton's second album? You got it. Curious to know everything about the Human Torch? Cake. Want a refresher on the story arc of the 19th episode of Seinfeld? Step aside, Cliff Claven.

I know. You want a JonClarke1.0 for the holidays. I do too. We all do. You can't have it. There's only one out there at the moment. It's a prototype. And a woman in Queens owns it. One day, they may come out with a JonClarke2.0, but no one knows when.

Until then, we all have to share.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jon Clarke said...

You can download it for free at notinmybook.com

Awfully embarassed.

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not as embarrassed as Mark will be when we eBay him...





dan x.

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Big Feigu, if you really wanted my husband for your own we could have worked this out in private, instead of on the Internet...but now that I know he is this marketable, I will re-enstate my PayPal account to make this more profitable for me

....Momma does need a new pair of shoes....so, look out for this item on Ebay!

But, where to start?
How much for an opening bid? "Buy it Now"? and what about all the accessories:
Action Figures [Marvel, DC, Lord of the Rings, ALL Star Wars movies, Hellboy and Friend's, and whatever else makes up the 567 others I forgot...but the Muppets are mine!]
comic books
Guitars and music equiptment
Plasma TV
DVD's
original comic book art
impressive cd and mp3 collection
concert T-Shirts
homemade comedy movies...
Let's not forget the value of his culinary talents: burgers, tacos, pizza, Minute rice and Steak Um's..okay, that is it, but they are all good eattin'
..I guess when the inventory is taken....he is just "priceless"...




[Item goes up for auction Tuesday]

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is still very funny! Jon Clarke 1.5 knows all of his Muppets, Sesame Street and half the Marvel stars...I think I need an upgrade...

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home